This course introduces students to the world of Adobe Photoshop. Students will get an insight into what it is like working in the visual and graphic design industry. Over 11 modules, students will learn everything from absolute basics like navigating Photoshop to performing complex tasks like editing and retouching photos, applying ﬁlters and effects, and even creating original artwork. The course contains guided tutorials, do-it-yourself projects, and great resources that will help students practice and learn how to work in Photoshop.
- Working in the Design Industry Part I
- Working in the Design Industry Part II
- Project Setup and Interface Part I
- Project Setup and Interface Part II
- Project Setup and Interface Part III
- Organizing Documents Part I
- Organizing Documents Part II
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements Part I
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements Part II
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements Part III
- Publishing Digital Media
This course prepares students for the Adobe Certiﬁed Associate certiﬁcation exam.