In this level-three Spanish course, students apply what they learned in previous courses to conversational Spanish. Students explore cultural aspects of Spanish-speaking countries ranging from schools and careers to sports and authors. At the end of this course, students have improved Spanish language skills and can express themselves in Spanish conversation.
- Ask and state the locations of places in relation to other places, and describe what people like to do at different locations.
- Describe school classes and items.
- Review participles and the present perfect tense. Course Goals
- Identify and list fruits, vegetables, proteins, meat, seafood, legumes, carbohydrates, sweets, dairy products, snacks, and drinks.
- Express opinions and tastes about food.
- Ask for clothing and sizes, and remark on how items fit.