This course introduces students to Adobe Illustrator and prepares students to take the ACA Certification Exam on Illustrator. Students will get an insight into what it is like working in the graphic design industry. Students will learn everything from absolute basics like navigating Illustrator to performing complex tasks like managing colors, drawing, creating illustrations, and much more. The course contains guided video tutorials, hands-on projects, and step-by-step resources that help students learn how to work in Illustrator.
- Working in the Design Industry
- Understanding Digital Graphics and Illustrations
- Understanding Adobe Illustrator Part I
- Understanding Adobe Illustrator Part II
- Creating Digital Graphics and Illustrations Using Adobe Illustrator Part I
- Creating Digital Graphics and Illustrations Using Adobe Illustrator Part II
- Archive, Export, and Publish Graphics Using Adobe Illustrator
This course prepares students for the Adobe Certiﬁed Associate certiﬁcation exam. To learn more please click here.